Alarm Response Ipswich
Want round-the-clock security with immediate alarm response? Ipswich organisations can enjoy peace of mind that any illegal activity at their place of business will be dealt with quickly and professionally thanks to Access Facilities Management.
Access Facilities Management has years of hands-on industry experience and the security knowledge required to take the right course of action in every scenario. We only employ personnel with proven security, military, or police backgrounds for greater reassurance and the best service possible. All of our security officers are background screened to comply with BS7858:2012 and will be trained for their specific deployment too.
Rather than giving workers the responsibility of alarm response, Ipswich businesses should choose Access Facilities Management and our tailor-made security solutions instead. To discover more, contact us today on 01502 507746 or fill out our online enquiry form to hear back from a member of the team.
The benefits of alarm response – Ipswich
If you choose alarm response from Access Facilities Management, your business can afford the following advantages:
- 24/7 security – Our fully trained security personnel have the experience and expertise to deal with any situation day or night
- Value for money – Alarm response from Access Facilities Management is much more cost-effective than employing in-house staff
- Outstanding service – We have established a loyal client base thanks to our strong reputation for outstanding service
- Specialist skillset – Regardless of what our security officers find when responding to an alarm, they’ll know the right thing to do
- Less inconvenience – Let us take care of your security requirements and you won’t be woken up by the triggering of an alarm
- Mitigate risk – With alarm response, the chances of loss, theft, and damage at your place of business are significantly reduced
- Fully insured – Every scenario or situation is protected against thanks to our fully insured security staff.
Alarm response – Ipswich crime information
Suffolk police have promised improvements after inspectors found an estimated 5,300 reports of crime go unrecorded each year, which has prompted several businesses to seek their own private security measures.
Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary said Suffolk Police’s 91 per cent rate for recording reported crime was ‘inadequate’ – equating to 5,300 total crimes and 3,600 violent crime going unrecorded.
In many cases, it said, victims were deprived of services and offenders not brought to justice. Of 1,203 audited crime reports, 373 were domestic abuse related – 74 of which went unrecorded, including 66 violent crimes.