Car Park Security Essex
With better car park security, Essex businesses can ensure the vehicles of staff, customers, and members of the public remain safe and shielded from danger. At Access Facilities Management, we utilise a range of solutions such as static guarding, mobile patrols, CCTV monitoring, and controlled access to not only provide protection but also peace of mind.
Due to the sheer value of most modern-day vehicles, along with the contents often left inside, few businesses can afford to suffer from instances of theft or damage. Several businesses may also be losing out precious income from invalid tickets or permits.
This is where Access Facilities Management can help. Our car park security experience and expertise extends to retail environments, industrial estates, distribution centres, and private premises. We are on hand to provide you with a tailor-made car park security solution.
For more information, get in touch with Access Facilities Management today on 01502 507746 or fill out our online enquiry form.
The benefits of car park security Essex
Car park security is often an afterthought for many businesses. However, when you consider these advantages, you soon realise how critical it could turn out to be.
- Control access – With controlled access, you can maintain a record of vehicles and ensure order is kept at all times
- Protect vehicles – Vehicle owners need not worry about their prized possessions with the right security solution
- Financial gain – Always receive what is owed to you with onsite cash collections, pay and display, or electronic parking payments
- Reliable reporting – A solution like static guarding will identify and report on vehicles without tickets or permits
- Immediate assistance – An onsite, physical presence can assist staff and customers with questions or queries
- Advanced technology – State-of-the-art solutions like CCTV remote monitoring and ANPR identity systems are now commonplace
- Other services – Security solutions can also be utilised for picking up litter, recovering shopping trolleys etc.
The reasons for car park security Essex
The number of cars being stolen in the UK has risen by 30 per cent over the last three years, as criminals are figuring out ways to override sophisticated security measures. Then again, some continue to utilise traditional means of getting what they want.
In August 2017, vandals caused an estimated £100,000 worth of damage after targeting around 65 cars in Essex. Although they appeared to scope out each vehicle for valuables inside, some attacks were carried out at random. Therefore, car park security is often required regardless of the situation or circumstances.