CCTV Monitoring Peterborough
With our professional and proficient approach to CCTV monitoring, Peterborough businesses can can enjoy the ultimate in commercial protection. Access Facilities Management is committed to safeguarding your property or premises and its most valuable assets with tailor-made solutions.
Our aim is to provide each customer with a CCTV monitoring package that meets their unique security requirements This is backed by the highest standards of service fulfilled by our experienced and adept staff.
To discover more about CCTV monitoring, Peterborough businesses should get in touch with Access Facilities Management today – call 01502 507746 or fill out our online enquiry form.
Our approach to CCTV monitoring – Peterborough
CCTV monitoring is a round-the-clock security measure which continually observes a property or premises through surveillance cameras. A trained operator will observe this activity in a control centre or remote monitoring station.
If the operator notices any suspicious or illegal activity, they will take the most appropriate course of action, such as notifying the site’s key holder or altering the authorities.
CCTV monitoring affords a number of advantages such as:
- Prevents crime from occurring – By having signs that say CCTV cameras are remotely monitored, you could be preventing a crime from taking place
- Stop incidents from escalating – If operators are able to swiftly recognise a possible risk, they can play a key role in stopping incidents from escalating
- Catch repeat visitors – Operators are able to spot and recognise repeat visitors to a site in unusual circumstances, such as during reconnaissance missions
- Visual verification – Trained operators will be able to accurately verify any events or incidents for better security reporting
- Quick response – Whenever there is any suspicious activity, CCTV monitoring allows for an immediate response to avoid theft, loss, and damage
All of our CCTV operators are fully trained and SIA licensed. In order to work for us, they must also have proven security, military, or police backgrounds. When at your place of business, our staff will aim to integrate into your team while providing a high standard of customer service.
The need for CCTV monitoring – Peterborough
According to figures revealed by the Office for National Statistics, there were 19,679 recorded crimes in Peterborough in the 12 months leading up to December 2018.
But even though there were 321 commercial robberies and 2,036 shoplifting offences, several thieves managed to escape prison sentences. In fact, there were 12 reoffenders in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire who avoided jail time despite having more than 75 previous offences.