CCTV Monitoring Thetford
To benefit from the ultimate in protection for your property or premises with CCTV monitoring, Thetford businesses should contact Access Facilities Management. We have many years of industry experience in safeguarding the valuable assets of countless customers across Norfolk and beyond.
Every security package we supply is individual, from CCTV monitoring to high profile uniformed officers. We aim to recognise and mitigate threats before they have a chance to develop into something more serious.
So, to hear more about CCTV monitoring, Thetford businesses should pick up the phone and speak to Access Facilities Management – call 01502 507746 today. Alternatively, fill out our online enquiry form and we’ll call you back.
What is CCTV monitoring? Thetford business benefits
CCTV monitoring is an extremely effective security measure that delivers continuous protection of a property or premises in real-time. Footage from strategically placed security cameras are sent to a control centre for observation by a trained operator.
If any suspicious or illegal activity is detected, appropriate action such as sending in security personnel or contacting the police will be taken. Ultimately, CCTV monitoring helps catch criminals in the act and recover stolen goods.
CCTV monitoring can provide you with the following advantages:
- Crime prevention – The sight of cameras along with CCTV monitoring signs will prevent thieves from breaking and entering
- Stop incident escalation – Even if a crime takes place, CCTV monitoring will stop it escalating into something more serious
- 24/7 protection – Your property or premises will never go without protection thanks to the round-the-clock nature of CCTV monitoring
- Immediate response – As soon as any suspicious activity is observed by an operator, appropriate action will be taken
- Save money – CCTV monitoring has been known to reduce insurance premiums for commercial premises among several providers
At Access Facilities Management, only applicants with proven security, military or police backgrounds are considered for employment. What’s more, all our staff are background screened to comply with BS7858:2012 and will undergo specific training according to their deployment, such as CCTV monitoring.
Reasons for CCTV monitoring – Thetford
Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures for the year ending June 2018 show that crime in Norfolk has increased by 8.8 per cent, equating to 4,598 more offences a year.
Commenting on the figures T/DCC Paul Sanford said: “We’ve always acknowledged crime levels have been rising in recent years, partly due to improved recording standards, people feeling more confident to report offences previously hidden and genuine increases in crime. As our population rapidly grows, crime will inevitably increase at a proportionate rate.”