Corporate Security Colchester
If you require corporate security in Colchester to protect your property or premises from break-ins and burglaries, consider enlisting the assistance of Access Facilities Management. We specialise in providing tailor-made security solutions to a wide range of clients in Colchester and the rest of Essex.
Access Facilities Management has established a strong reputation for our excellent service, which is fulfilled by highly trained staff with industry recognised qualifications. We are also experts when it comes to navigating the maze of current legislation to ensure your business never goes without top-class security.
What is corporate security?
As opposed to years ago when the biggest security threat to your property or premises was an opportunist burglar, the dangers that exist today are increasingly complex and common. You might not think it, but every business needs to stand up against organised crime, information theft, and even terrorism.
Seeing as this cannot always be effectively managed in house, more and more companies are seeking the help of dedicated security firms that can put a professional and proficient plan of action in place.
Corporate security in Colchester will identify and mitigate any threats before they become a serious problem. Therefore, you can rest assured that your property, personnel, data, and documentation will stay safe, while the company’s finances and reputation remains in tact.
Why choose Access Facilities Management?
- Our understanding and adeptness – First of all, you will benefit from years of experience and knowledge. This means that any difficult situations, such as a false alarm or internal theft, will be handled with the utmost competence.
- Our unwavering commitment – Secondly, there is the convenience of round-the-clock security, because you never know when your business will be at risk. Access Facilities Management will be your dedicated keyholder, which means responding to alarms at all hours along with safeguarding the property or premises at the beginning and end of the day.
- Our service and savings – Last but not least, you could safe yourself a great deal of money with corporate security from us. In addition to protecting the business from substantial financial losses because of theft or fraud, we will also protect its reputation for many years to come.
Our complement of corporate security solutions include:
- Security officers and mobile patrols
- Covert CCTV monitoring and surveillance
- Keyholding and alarm response
- Reception duties
- Vehicle tracking
- Security for special events
- Hospitals, car parks, construction sites, and much more
Corporate security in Colchester
According to a leading stats think tank, Colchester town centre has the highest crime rate in Essex. UK Crime Stats says that since December 2010, there has been an average of 325 crimes per month.
In response, Colchester’s public safety boss Tim Young said: “The reason why the figures are going up is because of the lack of police and cuts to the police.” For this reason, businesses need to be increasingly vigilant to the threats that exist.
Even so, Young added “most people think they are safe when they going out about in the town centre,” while an Essex Police spokeswoman said, “Colchester remains a safe place to live and work.”