Key Holding – Ipswich
When your alarm goes off in the middle of the night, a keyholder needs to get to the site as soon as possible to deal with the situation and reset the alarm. It can be a frustrating role for you or your employees and may mean that an alarm is going off far longer than it should. That’s where we come in. Whether your alarm has gone off by accident in the middle of the night or it is a real issue, our staff will attend. Don’t leave your security to your staff, hire a professional security company to ensure efficient and effective solutions fast.
We are highly reliable and offer a 24-hour service to all our valuable customers. We take the time to understand your business and ensure that our services are exactly what you need. Our team of trustworthy security experts are experienced in all kinds of security matters and will be able to help you out, no matter what the problem is.
Your business productivity is a the top of your priority list but and we make your security the top of ours. All of our security staff have a background in police, security or military roles and will be able to handle anything you throw at them. They understand all the legalities surrounding security and can offer practical help and advice, no matter what the situation is. You don’t need to worry when we are here to help.
All of our operatives are screened and comply with BS7858:2012, possess SIA licenses and are trained for their deployment purpose. We’ll never send out someone that we didn’t have the utmost faith in.
Why Access Facilities Management for Key Holding in Ipswich?
- 24/7 security – we will be there, whatever time your alarm triggers and for whatever reason, our active duty staff will be there as soon as possible, if not immediately
- You can count on us – our loyal following has been built on the understanding that we are reliable and offer an outstanding service
- Skilled operatives – don’t settle for less, choose our highly skilled security officers for the peace of mind you deserve and the uncompromised safety of your premises
- Greater efficiency – hiring an in-house security team is an expensive way to go when we can do exactly the same job for less
- At your convenience – we won’t disrupt either you or your staff in any way, no matter what the situation or time
- Safety comes first – we aim to reduce the number of burglaries, the amount of damage to your property and all other negative impacts
- Comprehensive licensing and insurance – our staff are fully licensed and insured and will have everything under control, even in the worst-case scenario
We offer 24/7 protection for your business and valuables all year round. Key holding is an essential function of security and with our reliable service, you will have nothing to worry about. We will respond every time to every alarm.
Instead of putting your employees at risk, allow us to become your security provider.
Contact us today on 01502 507746 or fill out our contact form find out what we can do for you.