Manned Guarding Cambridge
With the help of manned guarding, Cambridge businesses can prevent unauthorised access to their properties or premises. Here at Access Facilities Management, we have delivered manned guarding to numerous organisations for several years, with all of our clients enjoying stronger security as a result.
All of our security officers come from proven security, military, or police backgrounds, are screened to comply with BS7858:2012, and have SIA licenses.
In addition to an increased security presence, manned guarding can welcome members of the public to your place of business too. We take great pride in our professionalism, while also recognising the fact that security officers are often the first point of contact for your staff and customers.
If you would like to find out more about manned guarding or want to discuss your security needs, contact Access Facilities Management today on 01502 507746 or fill out our online enquiry form.
The benefits of manned guarding – Cambridge
Even though increasingly advanced technology is now available for better corporate security, people power shouldn’t be underestimated. In fact, several of the following advantages can only be enjoyed by choosing a manned guarding solution.
- Obvious deterrent – Manned guarding not only deters and discourages illegal activity, it also safeguards your assets.
- Instant response – Security officers are always on the scene, providing an instant response to trespassing, vandalism, or theft.
- Reliable reporting – Every report provided by a security officer will be reliable, with no chance of false alarms either.
- Better surveillance – Security officers can keep an eye on your CCTV systems in real time and take the right course of action immediately.
- Peace of mind – You can rest assured that your assets will remain secure and your staff will remain safe
- Multitude of senses – Unlike technology, manned guarding can utilise sight, sound, and even smell to prevent crime.
- Better reputation – Your duty of care along with any health and safety protocol can be achieved with manned guarding.
Manned guarding – Cambridge local information
The areas with the most reported crimes in Cambridge were recently revealed by police. Central Cambridge saw 337 crimes in February 2019 and of these the city centre saw 192. The most common crime was anti-social behaviour (83), followed by bike theft (60) and violent and sexual offences (54).
Police data from March 2019 has also revealed the worst places to live in Cambridge – Abbey had 135 reported crimes, while Petersfield had 133.