Manned Guarding Essex
Do you need to increase the security of your property or premises with manned guarding? Essex businesses should look no further than Access Facilities Management for the professional help of our highly trained officers.
Because we only employ staff from proven security, military, or police backgrounds, you are guaranteed the utmost in protection. We also screen our workforce to comply with BS7858:2012 and ensure they have SIA licenses.
But that’s not all. Along with a heightened security presence, manned guarding can also act as the first point of contact for anyone visiting your business. We know that security guards have a duty to warmly welcome members of the public and provide valuable assistance in addition to their primary duties.
To find out about our manned guarding service or for more information on corporate security, get in touch with us today. Call 01502 507746 or fill out our online enquiry form.
The advantages of manned guarding Essex
Even though businesses can now choose from a wide range of technology to boost security, the advantages of manned guarding cannot be underestimated. These include:
- Obvious deterrent – Manned guarding not only deters and discourages illegal activity, it also safeguards your assets
- Immediate response – If you do suffer from a burglary or break-in, there will be no delay in response from security officers on site
- Accurate reporting – There is no need to worry about false alarms, as manned guarding will provide the most accurate reporting possible
- Strong reputation – Your business can meet its duty of care as well as health and safety policies with a manned guarding solution
- People power – Security officers benefit from both sight and sound, offering a human touch that technology cannot replicate
- Peace of mind – You can rest assured that your assets will remain secure and your staff will remain safe
- Better surveillance – Security officers can be deployed to monitor your CCTV system for better surveillance
The need for manned guarding Essex
Businesses in Essex should strongly consider adopting better security in the form of solutions like manned guarding due to a recent report published by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary.
After looking into the effectiveness of Essex police, it found that crime rates have risen across the county by 12.9 per cent. This is compared with the national average of 7.8 per cent. The report also found that fewer criminals are being caught and convicted, which will come as worrying news to many.