Have you ever wondered how you can prevent unauthorised access of your property or premises? The answer is with manned guarding. Great Yarmouth businesses can ensure their most valuable assets are always protected against with this dedicated and reliable security solution.
Not only does manned guarding provide better security, it can also be your business’s first point of contact with customers. At Access Facilities Management, our employees are trained to warmly welcome members of the public and provide assistance if required.
What’s more, all of the security officers we use for manned guarding come from proven security, military, or police backgrounds, are screened to comply with BS7858:2012, and have SIA licenses.
To discover more information about manned guarding, Great Yarmouth business should get in touch with us today – call 01502 507746 or email email@example.com.
Why choose manned guarding? Great Yarmouth
Technology-based solutions have revolutionised the security industry. But sometimes, nothing comes close to the benefits of people power, which include:
- Clear deterrent – Along with discouraging illegal activity, manned guarding will also safeguard your most valuable assets.
- Immediate response – Security officers are always on the scene, providing an instant response to trespassing, vandalism, or theft.
- Accurate reporting – You can put your faith in manned guarding to always provide accurate security reports.
- Round-the-clock surveillance – Choose a 24/7 manned guarding solution and your business will always be protected.
- Peace of mind – Everyone that visits your place of business, be it staff or customers, will feel much safer in the presence of a security officer.
- Human touch – With the ability to pick up on both sight and sound, security officers provide the human touch.
- Stronger reputations – Achieve your duty of care alongside health and safety protocols with manned guarding.
Manned guarding – Great Yarmouth crime information
Recent figures from the Office for National Statistics show an increase in recorded crime across Norfolk, including Great Yarmouth. In the 12-month period leading up to December 2018, there were 3,528 recorded incidents of burglaries in the county.
Deputy chief constable Paul Sanford, of Norfolk police, moved to reassure residents by stating the county remained one of the safest in the country.
“We acknowledge there has been a rise in violent crime, robbery, sexual offences and possession of offensive weapons which in part is down to genuine increases in crime,” he said.
“It is also the case that improvements in the accuracy of crime recording have contributed to this rise, along with a growing confidence in victims to come forward and report crime.”