Manned Guarding Kings Lynn
Thanks to manned guarding, Kings Lynn businesses can prevent unauthorised access and occupation at their properties or premises. Here at Access Facilities Management, we deploy trained security officers to not only discourage illegal activity, but also safeguard your assets.
Because we only employ staff from proven security, military, or police backgrounds, you are guaranteed the utmost in protection. We also screen our workforce to comply with BS7858:2012 and ensure they have SIA licenses.
Not only does manned guarding provide better security, it can also be your business’s first point of contact with customers. At Access Facilities Management, our employees are trained to warmly welcome members of the public and provide assistance if required.
To discuss your security needs such as manned guarding, get in touch with us today. Call 01502 507746 or send your enquiry via our contact page.
What you get with manned guarding – Kings Lynn
In spite of increasingly advanced technology, people power can’t be underestimated when it comes to security. In fact, several of the following advantages can only be enjoyed by choosing a manned guarding solution
- Obvious deterrent – Manned guarding not only deters and discourages illegal activity, it also safeguards your assets
- Immediate response – Security officers are always on the scene, providing an instant response to trespassing, vandalism, or theft
- Accurate reporting – There is no need to worry about false alarms with manned guarding, as every report will be authentic
- Greater surveillance – If you have a CCTV surveillance system, manned guarding can keep an eye on any suspicious activity
- Strong reputation – Your business can meet its duty of care as well as health and safety policies with a manned guarding solution
- Peace of mind – Everyone that visits your place of business, be it staff or customers, will feel much safer in the presence of a security officer
- Human touch – With the ability to pick up on both sight and sound, security officers provide the human touch
Crime trends increase need for manned guarding – Kings Lynn
County Lines, anti-social behaviour and domestic violence are the key targets for King’s Lynn police in 2020 according to superintendent Dave Buckley. Speaking at a West Norfolk Council environment and community panel meeting, Buckley said that organised drug gangs had been evident in the town for a year-and-a-half.
Norfolk’s police and crime commissioner Lorne Green, also present at the meeting, said there is an average of 50 to 60 daily calls relating to domestic violence in the county.