Security Services Cambridge
For experienced and adept security, Cambridge businesses should consider choosing the broad scope of services available from Access Facilities Management, which range from manned guarding and mobile patrols to key holding and alarm response.
We are a privately owned family business with over forty years’ industry experience. Our long-established client list benefits from an excellent service, top quality security, and unrivalled value for money.
We only supply highly trained SIA licensed security personnel with proven security, military, or police backgrounds. Every member of staff is background screened to comply with BS7858:2012 and will be suitably trained according to their deployment.
To know more about Access Facilities Management, Cambridge businesses should get in touch with us today – call 01502 507746 or fill out our online enquiry form.
Our services for your security – Cambridge
Our aim is to provide each client with a tailor made package appropriate to their security needs. Some of our most popular services include:
- Alarm response – This allows for a fully trained and licensed security officer to attend your place of business.
- CCTV monitoring – A trained operator will detect any suspicious activity and take appropriate action.
- Key holding – To double-check your property is always secure and respond to any alarms.
- Manned guarding – A physical presence at your place of business in order to deter and discourage illegal activity with patrols and surveillance.
- Mobile patrols – From a simple visual drive-by to ensure everything is in order to a more comprehensive walk and check for greater protection.
- Corporate security – When you need to protect confidential, sensitive, and important information from various different sources.
- Retail security – To help guard stock, improve internal processes, monitor members of staff, and protect valuable assets.
- Vacant property protection – Building management, manned services, physical devices, electronic systems, and other security measures.
Access Facilities Management – Cambridge local information
Cambridgeshire police recently opened up its database under freedom of information laws to reveal the top 12 most recorded crimes in the county over the past three years. Common assault soared ahead of other offences with a total of 11,229 attacks recorded. Second place in the top 12 was ‘other theft’ with 8,805 offences, while shoplifting took third thanks to 8,574 recorded cases.
“In Cambridgeshire, we retain our commitment to reducing crime through hard work. Our aim is not to focus on numbers but to reduce harm, protect the most vulnerable and give victims of crime the best possible service,” said a police spokesperson.